Security policy in connection with the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic
in view of the current situation related to the COVID-19 coronavirus, we have introduced and are still working on a number of rules related to the stay in our hotel. These rules result from our concern for safety of you, your employees and your business partners. We are open to your feedback, which will help us improve the quality of our services.
RULES FOR YOU:
• The registration process in the Alto Hotel has been reduced to a minimum.
• We will carry out a short survey to confirm absence of flu-like symptoms. In case of increased temperature or other symptoms indicating COVID-19 disease, please change your arrival date.
• Please keep a distance of 2 meters from other Guests. The lift can be used by one person except for those staying in one room.
• We serve breakfast and meals from the MENU menu in accordance with the law and current guidelines.
• We do not accept Guests for quarantine or isolation.
• Wearing face masks in public areas is mandatory.
GENERAL RULES AND PROCEDURES:
• We guarantee the use of specialized and certified chemicals that ensure a high level of microbiological safety.
• We provide hand sanitizer at the most important points of the hotel and its sanitary facilities.
• In accordance with guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspector, we disinfect all critical surfaces in the Info Desk area, Fork Zone, lift and handles.
• A glass cover will be mounted on the Info Desk as a protective barrier.
• We encourage you to make non-cash payments.
• We provide telephone numbers to the nearest Sanitary and Epidemiological units and medical services.
• The room is disinfected after each Guest. Additionally, we use methods such as ozonisation, UV lamps or high temperature steam cleaning.
• We do not clean the room during your stay, however, on request, we can change bed linen or towels. If the stay lasts longer than 3 days, we suggest moving to another, clean room.
• Room equipment is limited to basic elements. If you wish to have an extra pillow or other important facilities, please contact our staff.
RULES FOR THE STAFF:
• For the safety of our Guests and Staff, we verify that there are no disturbing health symptoms.
• We provide our Employees with all necessary personal protective equipment, such as masks, face covers and gloves.
• The Staff work in fixed teams to eliminate the possibility of cross-infection.
• We have introduced procedures to minimize contact between Employees in changing rooms, during breaks and during preparation for work.
• We have conducted trainings in the abovementioned procedures.
We hope that thanks to joint actions we will soon avert the danger and meet again in our Hotels.
Stay safe and healthy!
Alto Hotel Team