Personal data processing
In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, we will present the most important information from the scope of obligations resulting from the GDPR to you.
Who is the Controller of my personal data?
The co-Controllers of your personal data are: Qubus Hotel Management sp. z o.o. in Wrocław (KRS 0000014268), Qubus Hotel System sp. z o.o. in Wrocław (KRS 0000011483) and Alto Hotels sp. o.o. in Wrocław (KRS 0000077601), all based at the following address: ul. Skierniewicka 18, 53-117 Wrocław,
For what purpose and on what basis is my personal data used?
Your personal data may be processed in order to perform a contract for the provision of hotel services, including the management of bookings and stays in our hotels and fulfilment of the Controller’s legal obligations (e.g. settlement of the contract).
In some cases, personal data may also be processed on the basis of:
– legitimate interests of the data controller, which are: direct marketing of its products and services, fraud prevention, maintaining its relationship with the clients, and striving to improve the comfort of stay in its hotels,
– a consent on promotion and marketing of products and services offered by hotels, satisfaction surveys.
Until when will my personal data be stored?
– Your personal data will be processed during the period of using the services and until the claims connected with the performance of contract are time-barred.
– The personal data processed for the purpose of promotion and marketing of products and services offered by Qubus Hotel, including sending commercial information via electronic communication to the indicated e-mail address (if consent is given to this purpose) will be processed until withdrawal of consent.
– The personal data will be processed for the purpose of legitimate interests for no more than 5 years from the last contact.
Who can have access to my personal data?
Your data may also be shared with or provided to the following categories of recipients:
– transport and taxi companies if transport or a courier service is ordered for a guest;
– companies providing ICT services and IT support;
– companies providing accounting services;
– companies providing legal services;
– companies providing marketing services to hotels;
– companies providing other services ordered by guests;
Personal data may also be transferred to third countries (outside the European Economic Area), in which case appropriate security measures will be implemented. The person whose data will be transferred may gain access to data and information about the security measures applied and the place where the data was provided.
What rights do I have with respect to the processing of my personal data?
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time, and the right to file a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
What to do if I do not want my personal data to be processed further?
If you give your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw it at any time without incurring any costs or negative consequences, by requesting it directly at the hotel reception or sending an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer available at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
For detailed information regarding data processing, including the exercise of your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer.